Static GK PDF in Hindi
Gktrick.in is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Our Art and Culture PDF In Hindi is very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your marks in any competitive exam.
DOWNLOAD MORE PDF
|Maths Notes||CLICK HERE|
|English Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Reasoning Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Indian Polity Notes||CLICK HERE|
|General Knowledge||CLICK HERE|
|General Science Notes
GK (Mahatma Gandhi)Quiz
Directions ( Q. No. 1-10 ) : In questions , sentences are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word (s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternatives out of the four :
1. Gandhiji’s “The Story of My Experiments with Truth” was originally written in Gujarati. The English translation was done by ______________.
a) Murali Krishnan
b) Mahadev Desai
c) Venkat Pakshiraj
d) Raj Parikh Gupta
2. Mahatma Gandhi was named by Time Magazine’s Person of the Year in _________.
3. In which year did Mahatma Gandhi start the Quit India Movement?
4. When was the Gandhi – Irwin Pact signed?
5. In 2007, the United Nations General Assembly declared Gandhi’s birthday 2 October as _________.
a) International Day of Nonviolence
b) International Day of Peace
c) International Day of Love
d) International Day of Liberty
6. The first recipient of International Gandhi Peace Prize is ___________.
a) Gerhard Fisher
b) Baba Amte
c) John Hume
d) Julius Nyerere
7. To represent which company’s case did Gandhi go to Durban’ South Africa in 1893?
a) Nust and Kale Co
b) Bresky Brothers Co
c) Dada’ Abdulla & Co
d) Mark Spencers & Co
8. On Gandhi’s suggestion’ which organization was formed in 1894 by the Indian community in South Africa?
a) National Indian Party
b) Natal Indian Congress
c) People’s Party
d) Congress for the People
9. In 1920, Gandhi returned ___________ medal to the Government as a gesture of non cooperation towards the British Government.
a) Nobel Prize
b) Chevalier Award
10. How old was Gandhi when he was shot dead by Nathu Ram Godse on Januray 30′ 1948?