Oxford School Atlas PDF
Hello friends, Today we are sharing a very important and easy PDF of Oxford School Atlas PDF. We have also included some of the most important questions related to Oxford School Atlas . in the PDF for your better preparation for all the government exams(U.P.P, UPSI,UPTGT, PGT,UPTET/CTET, HTET, RTET, UDA/LDA, RO/ARO, BEd, LLB, RRB, सचिवालय, अस्सिस्टेंट ग्रेड, ग्राम पंचयत अधिकारी, स्टेनोग्राफर, लेखा परीक्षक, हिनीद अनुवादक परीक्षा, डिप्टी जेलर, बैंक परीक्षा ,एल आई सी, लेखपाल इत्यादि ). If you are preparing for your exams in the last few days then this Oxford School Atlas PDF is very important for you.
There are around 20-25 questions in each Government Exams related to Oxford School Atlas PDF and you can solve 18-20 questions out of them very easily by reading these Notes of Oxford School Atlas PDF . The complete PDF of Oxford School Atlas PDF is attached below for your reference, which you can download by clicking at the Download Button.
If you have any doubt or suggestion regarding the PDF then you can tell us in the Comment Section given below, we will be happy to help you. We wish you a better future.
Topics Included in the PDF
- North and central America
- South America
- North and west Asia
- South and east Asia
- The Political World
- The Physical world
- Time Zone
- The world region
- Eastern Canada
- USA- The Northern
- USA-Central States
- Mountain Atlas
- Communication Atlas
- Boarder Atlas
Following is a detailed discussion about the topics that are included in the given PDF:-
- Predominantly mountainous.
- Highest range is the Hindu Kush.
- Mountains are bordered by fertile plains.
- Desert plateau in the south.
- Harsh continental.
- Hot, dry summers.
- Cold winters with heavy snow, especially in the Hindu Kush.
PEOPLE & SOCIETY
- Mujahideen factions fought first against Soviet invaders (from 1979),
- And then against each other (after 1989),before the Taliban won control in 1996.
- Under their strict Islamist regime women were denied all rights and ethnic tensions were exacerbated.
- The US assisted anti-Taliban forces in 2001 as part of its “war on terrorism.”
- A new democratic government struggles to maintain control as insurgency continues.
- Geography Separated from northern Asia by the Himalaya mountain range,
- India forms a subcontinent. As well as the Himalayas,
- there are two other main geographical regions, the Indo-Gangetic plain,
- which lies between the foothills of the Himalayas and the Vindhya Mountains, and the central-southern
- The Ghats are smaller mountain ranges located on the east and west coasts.
- Climate Varies greatly according to latitude, altitude, and season. Most of India has three seasons: hot, wet, and cool.
- Summer temperatures in the north can reach 104°F (40°C). Monsoon rains normally break in June, petering out in September to October.
- In the cool season, the weather is mainly dry.
- The climate in the warmer south is less variable than in the north.
PEOPLE & SOCIETY
- India’s planners, overseeing an economic revolution, see its growing population rather than environmental
constraints as the main brake on development.
- Nationwide awareness campaigns promote birth control but cultural and religious pressures encourage large families.
- Rural deprivation spurs urban migration, to live in sprawling slums. Almost 70% of people survive on less than $2 a day.
- The majority of Indians are Hindu.
- Various attempts to reform the Hindu caste system, which determines social standing and even marriage,
have met with violent opposition.
- Severe tensions exist between Hindus and the Muslim minority, especially in Kashmir and Gujarat.
- Smaller ethnic groups exist in the northeast, and many struggle for greater autonomy. Over two million
Type of one linear questions come in the exam
1. भू-आकृति विज्ञान का जन्मदाता किसे माना जाता है? – पेशेल
2. प्रसिद्ध भौगोलिक ग्रन्थ ‘किताब-उल-हिन्द’ के लेखक कौन हैं? – अलबरूनी
3. वायु में आपेक्षिक आर्द्रता मापन हेतु कौन सा उपकरण है? – हाइग्रोग्राफ
4. रिक्टर स्केल का प्रयोग किसके मापने में किया जाता है? – भूकम्प के झटके
5. भूकम्प के एक ही समय पर आने वाले स्थानों को मिलाने वाली रेखा क्या कहलाती है? – होमोसिस्मल
6. समान चुम्बकीय झुकाव वाले स्थानों को मिलाने वाली रेखा क्या कहलाती है? – आइसोगोनल
7. सूर्य और पृथ्वी के मध्य न्यूनतम दूरी कब होती है? – 3 जनवरी को
8. सौरमण्डल का दूसरा सबसे बड़ा ग्रह कौन-सा है? – शनि
9. सूर्य के सबसे दूर कौन-सा ग्रह हैं? – वरुण
|Related Posts :|
Computer GK PDF
Oxford School Atlas PDF
Hindi || हिन्दी
Click here to Download:- Oxford School Atlas PDF
The above PDF is only provided to you by MyNotesAdda.com we are not the makers of the PDF, if you like the PDF or if you have any kind of doubt, suggestion or query regarding the same, feel free to contact us at our Mail id- firstname.lastname@example.org or you can chat with us in the comment section given below.
You can also stay updated by joining us on:
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/395366674215955/