NCERT Maths Book for Class 9
NCERT maths book for class 9 PDF Free Download:- Hello friends welcome to our website mynotesadda.com. Today our post is related to Maths topic, in this post we will provide you LInk to download all types of PDF related to all topics. You will be able to download them by clicking on them, it will help you in all competitive Exams
Right now we have all the PDFs related to Maths topic, in this post we are providing you. And further, all the links related to general Maths topic will come to us, their links will also be added in this post, so request all of you to save this post in your browser’s BOOKMARK, and keep checking.
In addition to Maths, PDF related posts of all other subjects are also available on our website, so keep visiting this website regularly. Please tell through the comment on which topic you need a PDF.
We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your mark in any competitive exam.
NCERT maths class book for class 9 is provided herein pdf to easily get access anytime and anywhere. we are relating the NCERT maths class book for class 9 syllabus according to topic-wise in both Hindi and English.
NCERT maths book topics for class 9
- Number Systems
- Coordinate Geometry
- Linear Equations in two variables
- Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry
- Lines and Angles
- Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles
- Heron’s Formula
- Surface Areas and Volumes
NCERT Books for Class 9th Maths (Ganit) – Hindi Medium
- पाठ 1: संख्या पद्धति
- पाठ 2: बहुपद
- पाठ 3: निर्देशांक ज्यामिति
- पाठ 4: दो चरों वाले रैखिक समीकरण
- पाठ 5: यूक्लिड की ज्यामिति का परिचय
- पाठ 6: रेखाएँ और कोण
- पाठ 7: त्रिभुज
- पाठ 8: चतुर्भुज
- पाठ 9: समांतर चतुर्भुजों और त्रिभुजों के क्षेत्रफल
- पाठ 10: वृत
- पाठ 11: रचनाएँ
- पाठ 12: हीरोन का सूत्र
- पाठ 13: पृष्ठीय क्षेत्रफल और आयतन
- पाठ 14: सांख्यिकी
- पाठ 15: प्रायिकता
1. The average of first 50 natural numbers is …………..
3. The number of 3-digit numbers divisible by 6, is ………….. .
5. A clock strikes once at 1 o’clock, twice at 2 o’clock, thrice at 3 o’clock and so on. How many times will it strike in 24 hours?
8. The simplest form of 1.5: 2.5 is …………….