Indian Environment Notes PDF in Hindi
Today, we are sharing an. This is Important Environment Notes PDF for all Competitive Exams very useful for the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Important Environment Notes PDF for all Competitive Exams are very important for any competitive exam and this Indian Economy Question is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
gktrick.in is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. Our Important Environment Notes PDF for all Competitive Exams is very Simple and Easy. We also Cover Basic Topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc and study materials including previous Year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc for upcoming Banking, UPSC, SSC CGL Exams. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your marks in any competitive exam.
Environment Important Questions
Human Development Index (HDI)
1. Which three indicators are used in the Human Development Index (HDI)?
I. Standard of living
III. Life expectancy
IV. Condition of environment
A. Only I,II & IV
B. Only I, II, & III
C. Only I & II
D. All of the above
2. Who releases the Human Development Report?
A. World bank
B. World economic forum
C. United Nations
3. Who secured the top rank in The Human Development Report 2018?
4. Who secured the lowest rank in The Human Development Report 2018?
5. What is the rank of India in the Human Development Index 2018?
“Policies for Agricultural and Rural Development”
6. When was the Gender Inequality Index (GII) introduced?
7. Who invented the Human development Index?
A. Paul krugman
B. Mahbub –ul Haq
C. Jean dreze
D. Alfred marshal
8. Who releases the Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI)?
A. World Bank
B. World Economic Forum
D. Asian Development Bank
9. Which of the following index is not released by the UNDP?
A. Human Development Index
B. Multidimensional Poverty Index
C. Gender Inequality Index
D. Environmental Quality Index
10. Which statement depicts the best definition of sustainable development?
A. It means optimal utilization of natural resources.
B. Sustainable use of natural resources without considering the need of the future generation.
C. Present generation fulfills its needs while considers the needs of the future generation as well.
D. None of these
Important Environment Notes PDF for all Competitive Exams