English Grammar PDF Download (English Grammar in Hindi)
Today, we are sharing a FREE PDF of English Grammar. This GK Book PDF Download is very useful for the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. GK Book in Hindi Download is very important for any competitive exam and this Details of GK Book in Hindi Full Premium Book Download is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
MyNotesAdda.com is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams.
Download English Grammar PDF and you can download English Grammar in Hindi, Download all types of PDF related to General English topic here. After downloading English Grammar Book PDF, a very valuable PDF to understand the rules and nuances well. Material has been brought, which is named as Magic With English, and the author of this important PDF Notes is VK Patel, We thank them wholeheartedly, for making this important English Grammar available in free and to explain everything in Hindi medium, you can get these PDF notes by clicking on the Download Button given below.
MyNotesAdda.com will update many more new pdfs and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and share our post, So more people will get this.
One Liner Related English Grammar
1. ____________ is the synonym of “contemplate”.
A. Circle B. Pattern C. Think about D. Model
Ans : C. Think about
2. The antonym of “reveal” is __________.
A. Hide B. Tell C. Disclose D. Show
Ans : A. Hide
3. Identify the meaning of the idiom – “To beat around the bush.”\
A. Not speaking directly about the issue
B. Searching for a lost object
C. Speaking correctly
D. Not taking a decision
Ans : A. Not speaking directly about the issue
4. The sentence given below contains one or more mistakes. Identify the correct sentence.
“Learning the French is not easy.”
A. Learning French is not easy.
B. Learning of the French is not easy.
C. French learning is not easy.
D. It is not easy learning the French.
Ans : A. Learning French is not easy.
5. Complete the sentence by choosing the correct form of the verb given in brackets.
Tommy _____ (leave) the place only when Rohit came back.
A. will leave B. left C. leaves D. leave
Ans : Left
6. ____________ is the synonym of “Assignment”.
A. Task B. Leave C. Quit D. Resign
Ans : A. Task
7. The antonym of “conflict” is __________.
A. War B. Competition C. Peace D. Collision
Ans : C. Peace
8. Identify the meaning of the idiom – “Cry over spilt milk.”
A. Worrying about losses that may occur
B. Crying that somebody has hurt with harsh words
C. Pleading and asking excuse for a wrong action
D. Complaining about a loss from the past
Ans : D. Complaining about a loss from the past
9. The sentence given below contains one or more mistakes. Identify the correct sentence.
“I brought a costly watch for sister.”
A. I brought a costly watch for my watch.
B. I bought a costly watch for my sister.
C. I had brought a costly watch for my sister.
D. I had got a costly watch for sister.
Ans : B. I bought a costly watch for my sister.
10. Complete the sentence by choosing the correct form of the verb given in brackets.
The police ________ (know) who the culprit was.
A. know B. knows C. has known D. knew
Ans : D. knew
English Grammar RELATED TOPICS
- English – Idioms, And Phrases
- Complete English notes pdf
- English Hand Written Notes PDF for SSC AND BANK EXAMS
- English Grammar Notes In Hindi Free Download
- English Tenses PDF Free Download
- All English Grammar Synonyms Words (For SSC CGL Study Material)
- Hindi To English Sentence Translation practice
- English Speaking Course PDF
- Article PDF