English Grammar Notes PDF Download For All Competitive Exams
Today, we are sharing a FREE PDF of English Grammar Notes PDF Download. This English Grammar Notes PDF Download is very useful for the upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams. English Grammar Notes In Hindi Download is very important for any competitive exam and this Details of English Grammar Notes PDF in Hindi Full Premium Book Download is very useful for it. this FREE PDF will be very helpful for your examination.
Gktrick.in is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many other exams.
Download English Grammar PDF and you can download English Grammar Notes PDF Download in Hindi, Download all types of PDF related to General English topic here. After downloading English Grammar Book PDF, a very valuable PDF to understand the rules and nuances well. Material has been brought, which is named as Magic With English, and the author of this important PDF Notes is VK Patel, We thank them wholeheartedly, for making this important English Grammar available in free and to explain everything in Hindi medium, you can get these PDF notes by clicking on the Download Button given below.
Gktrick.in will update many more new pdfs and study materials and exam updates, keep Visiting and share our post, So more people will get this.
DOWNLOAD MORE PDF
|Maths Notes||CLICK HERE|
|English Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Reasoning Notes||CLICK HERE|
|Indian Polity Notes||CLICK HERE|
|General Knowledge||CLICK HERE|
|General Science Notes||CLICK HERE|
One Liner Related English Grammar
1. ____________ is the synonym of “contemplate”.
A. Circle B. Pattern C. Think about D. Model
Ans : C. Think about
2. The antonym of “reveal” is __________.
A. Hide B. Tell C. Disclose D. Show
Ans : A. Hide
3. Identify the meaning of the idiom – “To beat around the bush.”\
A. Not speaking directly about the issue
B. Searching for a lost object
C. Speaking correctly
D. Not taking a decision
Ans : A. Not speaking directly about the issue
4. The sentence given below contains one or more mistakes. Identify the correct sentence.
“Learning the French is not easy.”
A. Learning French is not easy.
B. Learning of the French is not easy.
C. French learning is not easy.
D. It is not easy learning the French.
Ans : A. Learning French is not easy.
5. Complete the sentence by choosing the correct form of the verb given in brackets.
Tommy _____ (leave) the place only when Rohit came back.
A. will leave B. left C. leaves D. leave
Ans : Left
6. ____________ is the synonym of “Assignment”.
A. Task B. Leave C. Quit D. Resign
Ans : A. Task
7. The antonym of “conflict” is __________.
A. War B. Competition C. Peace D. Collision
Ans : C. Peace
8. Identify the meaning of the idiom – “Cry over spilt milk.”
A. Worrying about losses that may occur
B. Crying that somebody has hurt with harsh words
C. Pleading and asking excuse for a wrong action
D. Complaining about a loss from the past
Ans : D. Complaining about a loss from the past
9. The sentence given below contains one or more mistakes. Identify the correct sentence.
“I brought a costly watch for sister.”
A. I brought a costly watch for my watch.
B. I bought a costly watch for my sister.
C. I had brought a costly watch for my sister.
D. I had got a costly watch for sister.
Ans : B. I bought a costly watch for my sister.
10. Complete the sentence by choosing the correct form of the verb given in brackets.
The police ________ (know) who the culprit was.
A. know B. knows C. has known D. knew
Ans : D. knew
English Grammar RELATED TOPICS
- Tenses In English Grammer In Hindi Type , Rules , Charts PDF
- Easy Handwritten English Grammar PDF
- NCERT English Book and Solutions for Class 11 PDF
- NCERT Complete Books in Hindi And English Class 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6
- NCERT English Book For Class 8
- NCERT English Book and Solutions for Class 12 PDF
- NCERT English Book for Class 12 PDF
- NCERT English Book For Class 10