English Grammar Book
Hello friends, Today we are sharing a very important and easy PDF of Complite English Grammar Book Download Now PDF. We have also included some of the most important questions related to General English for your better preparation for all the government exams(U.P.P, UPSI,UPTGT, PGT,UPTET/CTET, HTET, RTET, UDA/LDA, RO/ARO, BEd, LLB, RRB, सचिवालय, अस्सिस्टेंट ग्रेड, ग्राम पंचयत अधिकारी, स्टेनोग्राफर, लेखा परीक्षक, हिनीद अनुवादक परीक्षा, डिप्टी जेलर, बैंक परीक्षा ,एल आई सी, लेखपाल इत्यादि ). If you are preparing for your exams in the last few days then this General English PDF is very important for you.
There are around 20-25 questions in each Government Exams related to Complite English Grammar Book Download Now PDF and you can solve 18-20 questions out of them very easily by reading these Notes of General English PDF The complete PDF of General English PDF is attached below for your reference, which you can download by clicking at the Download Button. If you have any doubt or suggestion regarding the PDF then you can tell us in the Comment Section given below, we will be happy to help you. We wish you a better future.
10000 General Knowledge Questions / सामान्य ज्ञान की शोर्ट ट्रिक्स\ हिंदी व्याकरण Book और साहित्य Notes PDF/ HSSC Group D Question Paper in Hindi PDF/ Lucent (सामान्य विज्ञान) Book PDF Hindi and English/ Bipin Chandra Important History Book in Hindi PDF /. अर्थशास्त्र Important Notes In Hindi For SSC PDF/ 2020 General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान) Book in Hindi Free PDF Download / Lucent Collection Of 1000 Important GK In Hindi Questions Answers PDF Download /
Topics Included in the PDF
- singular, plural and non counts noun
- Adjectives and Pronouns. Comparatives and Superlatives
- Adverbs of Manner
- Zero Conditional.
- Basic Coordinating Conjunctions. …
- Modals. Modals of Ability: Can, Could, Be able to, May, Might. …
- Parts of Speech
- General Vocabulary
- Assertive and Interrogative sentences
Following is a detailed discussion about the topics that are included in the given PDF:-
Parts of Speech:-
- Noun-Nouns are a individual, place, or thing (or even an abstraction, like an idea). They can take on myriad roles in a sentence, by the subject of everything to the object of an activity or some other (literal) thing in between. For example:- pirate, Caribbean, boat, freedom, Captain Jack Sparrow etc.
- Pronoun-Pronouns stand in for nouns in a sentence. Examples: you, I, he, she, it, ours, them, who, which, anyone, ourselves etc.
- Verb-Verbs are exactly what happens within a sentence. They are either action words or show the state of being (is, was) of this subject of the sentence. They alter form based on tense (present, past) and the subject of the sentence (singular or plural). Examples: sing, dancing, believe, seem, finish, eat, drink, make, become etc.
- Adjective- They specify that one, how much, or what kind. Examples: sexy, lazy, funny, quirky, bright, beautiful, poor, sleek etc.
- Adverb-They specify when something happened, where, how, why, and how much. Examples: softly, lazily, frequently, only, hopefully, softly etc.
- Preposition-Prepositions show a relationship between a noun (or a pronoun) along with the other words in a sentence. They come at the onset of a prepositional phrase. For example: upward, over, against, by, for, into, near out of, Aside from etc
- Conjunction-Conjunctions combine words, phrases, and clauses in a sentence.
- Articles and Determiners-Articles and determiners function like adjectives by modifying nouns, but they’re distinct than adjectives, in that they’re required for a sentence to have appropriate syntax. Examples: posts: a, an, the; determiners: those, that, those; enough, much, few; which, what etc.
- Interjection-Interjections are expressions that may stand alone on their own as whole sentences.They’re words which often carry emotion.
English Grammar Related Post
- Indian History Question in Hindi PDF
General English PDF
|Related Posts :|
|Maths Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here||English Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here|
|GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here||Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here|
|Download e books > Click Here||History Free PDF > Click Here|
|Hindi Grammer Topicwise Short Tricks > Click Here||Geography handwriting Free PDF > Click Here|
|History handwriting Notes > Click Here||Genral science Handwriting Notes Download > Clic Here|
General English PDF
The above PDF is only provided to you by MyNotesAdda.com we are not the makers of the PDF, if you like the PDF or if you have any kind of doubt, suggestion or query regarding the same, feel free to contact us at our Mail id- firstname.lastname@example.org or you can chat with us in the comment section given below.
You can also stay updated by joining us on:
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mynotesadda/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/395366674215955/
TAGS:- General english pdf for competitive exams, General english pdf in hindi, Lucent english grammar book for competitive exam pdf, Objective general english arihant pdf download, General english book for upsc pdf, General english grammar book pdf, Lucent english grammar solution, English grammar for competitive exams free ebooks